Co.As.It Italian Language Resource Centre Subscription is for the calendar year, and application is via an online registration form. Payments for Co.As.It Italian Language Resource Centre subscriptions are non-refundable.
Whilst a subscriber of the Library you agree to:
- Take responsibility for all items issued on the subscription card until returned to the library and discharged by library staff.
- Accept responsibility for the choice of library materials if intended for applicants under 18 years.
(Note : Primary and secondary student members are reminded that this subscription is restricted to Picture Fiction and material suitable for junior students. When borrowing resources which may be in demand, priority is given to teachers and tertiary students. DVDs will only be issued to secondary school students with a signed letter from parents giving consent).
- Pay replacement and processing costs for any item/s lost, destroyed or damaged by any cause while on loan, except such damage as is caused by reasonable and fair use.
- Notify the Library Staff immediately if the subscription card is lost.
- Pay the cost of any fine incurred for overdue materials.
- Use borrowed materials only for educational purposes and not for profit.
- Failure to comply with these conditions may result in the suspension of access or borrowing privileges.
Enrolment in Professional Learning activities, Doposcuola classes, or Student Revision sessions run by Co.As.It is via online registration forms. All enrolees will receive a receipt and a confirmation of their place in their course. Payment in advance is required to secure a place in any course. Please phone if you have not received notification within one week of enrolling. Payment may be made by cheque, cash or EFT.
Event registration transfer, cancellation and postponement policy:
Co.As.It reserves the right to cancel or postpone events if minimum numbers are not attained. In the event of a cancellation registrants will be advised and any monies paid refunded. If the event goes ahead all registrant transfers and cancellations (ie requests for refunds) should be made in writing (e-mail is preferable) and should be received by Co.As.It no later than 5 working days before the workshop. A 50% cancellation fee will apply if cancellation occurs within 5 working days of the event and no refunds are applicable if a delegate does not attend an event. Registrations may be transferred to another person without penalty. If the transfer is from a Co.As.It member to a non-member, the price differential between member and non-member rates will need to be covered before the transfer is actioned.
Contact details provided to Co.As.It are used for the express purpose of delivering Co.As.It services as agreed. Uses of the information can include, processing payments, follow up calls, reminders, mail outs, generation of name tags and participant lists. No contact information provided to Co.As.It is on-sold to a third party. More information is available here.
- When online payment by credit card is offered, Co.As.It will use the eWAY Payment Gateway for online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Co.As.It or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Co.As.It.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au.